Monday, June 3, 2013

6/3/2013

He's back.

Sorry had to take a break for a terrible cold.  Actually, a cold with terrible coughing.  I literally put some ribs out. 

Also, work got really, really busy.  We seem to be through that now.

So the FirstBorn and I went canoeing this weekend.  Had a beautiful time of it.  All sorts of ominous weather reporting but we avoided it.  Great old school Maine fishing -- Pickerel and Perch.  That counted as some exercise, but, was mostly focused on resting and recharging.  Had to work the kinks out of the camping gear too since it has been too long.

As I said I put a couple ribs out with the cough, so today I visited the Chiropractor.  I got a very gentle workout in as well.

Walk a half-mile on the dreadmill

12 is the number for the day
3 rounds
inverted bosu ball air squats,
physio-ball dumbell press, 30lbs
bent over rows, 45lbs

bench step overs working on "the knee"
kneeling lung diagonal plate raises

walk a half-mile for a finisher


No comments: