Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009

Warm Up

1 mile on the elliptical thing.

Work Out

"From Floor to Over head anyhow"

30 reps as fast as possible, 6 minutes for me -- I had to use a wall clock and so I'm not sure of the exact time. The CrossFitters call this "Grace" and it is described as "Clean and Jerk". But, when you read the forums they clarify that it is really floor to over head anyhow. So, I thought I'd try it their way first. So, I did power cleans and push jerks. I'm not all that impressed with this. Sure, I've got room to improve, but, ... I'm not really motivated to do so. I think 3x10, Hang Squat Cleans and Split Jerk, super setted with something like Bent over Rows is more interesting.

Core

Farmers Walk, 100, 90, 80
Cable Crunches, 36, 30, 30
Cable Push Pull, 20, 20, 20
Hyper-extensions, 15, 20, 20

No comments: