Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

I can't really be said to have worked out today. None-the-less I was in attendance.

I jogged half a mile and practiced Snatch, drop outs, and dumbbell snatch, trying to become comfortable with getting under the weight really deep, rather than doing power Snatch.

W was doing 100 burpee pull ups. K and M did Death by Grace this morning so they were pre-toasted, and so, after their row, they did some box jump work up. I have to say it was impressive and yet odd seeing M jumping onto a 4 inch box with 100 dumbbell in each hand.

2 comments:

Crossfit Maineiac said...

Yeah my legs are toasted now, that 200 extra pounds made that 4 inches feel liek a mile.

Crossfit Maineiac said...

and doing 75 pound one arm dumbell snatch certainly qualifies you to have done a workout :)