Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 8, 2010

I've missed a fair few workouts of late -- dealing with stuff.

So, I did a homemade Fun with Weights this evening, since the noon hour was lost on dealing with stuff....

I have only got about 30 yards of flat grassy area, so it was a short course. 135# barbell and I started with dead lift suicide, 5 lifts at the start point.  Moved onto a barbell complex, 3 dead lift, 3 BOR, 3 high pull, carry the bar 5 yards run out and back and so on.  I really don't recall it all I just made it up as I went along, trying to balance pressing, pulling, leg strength, and spine strength.  About an hour of work.  It is more fun to do it with others, but this was still nice.  I have been struggling to breath in the gym and beating myself up about not being in good shape.  Being out side with good air showed me that most of the problem is environment and not me.  Kind of a relief, but, opens up a dilemma as to how to get a workout in and still breath?  Soon enough that flat area will be covered in snow, and it will be dark before I get home?

No comments: