Friday, January 25, 2013

1/25/2013

I'm going to call today's workout: "Canoe Portage".

Fugly barbell and a Tennis Court  I'm not going to remember it exactly:

deadlift 3x, high pulls, 3x, push press 3x, advance to the next line and repeat and so on to the opposite service line

overhead hold, walk forward to line, and backward to line and so on to the opposite service line

tuck toes under the bar and do 7 sit ups, jump up and do 3 deadlift, 3 bent over rows, and 3 high pulls, advance to the next line and so on

2 pushups on the bar pick it up and advance to the next line and repeat

I threw some side presses in and a couple of Turkish get ups.  I can't say my form was great but I got them done.

when my heart rate got high, I'd back rack the weight and walk a lap on the track

just kept this kind of thing up for 45 minutes

No comments: