Monday, January 28, 2013

1/28/2013

Fugly barbell, field-house, and get to work.

This was much like what I did on Friday.  I saw improvement in my Turkish get ups, but, I failed to get down.  I added side-bends and added 3 rounds of tennis court suicides salted throughout the workout.  In the end just another good workout.  Right now it is all about paying dues and building foundations I've got nothing to prove to anybody and that keeps it light.  I had a fun chat with "K" who is getting ready for the Crash B Regatta, and get this, a Strong Women at the end of  March. Her first event was about a year ago, Central Maine Strongman.  She is my age and has a wonderful story to tell about turning her physical health around.  Nice to reconnect with her.

Too the man cub ran 4:54:52 for the indoor mile and 2:13:79 for the open 800 this Saturday past.  So I'm proud of him.

No comments: