Sunday, April 28, 2013

4-28-13

Week in Review: 3 lunch walks last week, starting to get others to join. We have a variety of trails up to 3 miles and about 50 minutes for the faster walkers, including some steep hills. Makes a lot of sense to me both because of the workout and I waste less money on crappy lunches. My apologies to the fast food purveyors in Hazleton, PA. Another benefit seems to be that I don't hit that 2:30 swoon that has plagued me since childhood. Need some more time to be sure it isn't just spring, but so far so good. No hike this weekend. Spent both days building and installing a fence for the expanded vegetable garden. Post hole digging, hand sawing , lumber carrying and generally pushing it for the better part of both days. Ready to plant now. And ready for a good night's sleep.

No comments: