Thursday, April 18, 2013

4:17:13

I was ashamed to realize I hadn't been on a run since last Tuesday...
So much end of the year shenanigans, I forgot to be stressed and I've just been focused on getting through. Unfortunately, no stress means no desire to run.
However, my roommate guilted me into a run after school today, bless her heart. During the run, it was obvious that I'd gone too many days without running and too many nights with free pizza (seems to be the primary expenditure at L&C).
Around 8 pm, I got a text from a hall mate asking to workout...
Seeing as I had in fact divulged in MORE free pizza between the first run and the text, I decided to run again -- in the gym this time.
Two workouts for today.
I really enjoyed using running as a study break, but I'm sure if I did multiple workouts a day too many times people would classify it as a disorder...

No comments: