Saturday, August 17, 2013

8-17-13

On vacation during most of the last couple of weeks. When in the  office, I continue to do the lunch time 3 mile walk-runs. Did a series of hikes when away from work and am encouraged by my aerobic conditioning, definitely improved since the spring when the walks started. Earlier this week did a hilly 8 mile hike with son and daughter in law. They struggled, I was fine. Happy for myself, not feeling so good for them. Today, did another 8 mile hike with some tough elevation gains and felt fine. Lunch hour is a perfect time to do a fitness regimen. Working to create a room in our factory where we can do some aerobic stuff and yoga during the severe weather season. Best condition I've been in in years. Key is to avoid injury, stay motivated and keep it going.

No comments: