Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2-18-14

Tuesday Yoga. No heat in the yoga room. Not uncomfortable temp wise once we got going, but it did seem to make it harder to loosen up. Still a good routine that is slowly bringing me into balance and increasing flexibility. Instructor started playing music (today it was Traveler) during a short relaxation period at the end. This was probably the 5th time she did that. The other times I enjoyed the song. Today I was somewhere else when she called us back. That was nice.

@S: I agree with you. Narrow routines only fit narrow objectives. A multi-faceted approach certainly fits my objectives of being energetic and capable enough to enjoy my golden years. I like your plan, but  admit it is too much for me. A couple of yoga sessions and a combination strength/cardio event twice a week seems like a decent and do-able solution for me. Add to that some gardening/landscaping and shop projects and  I think I have a blend of active pursuits that could work for me.

No comments: