Monday, September 8, 2014

9-8-14

I think I must have dinged myself on my friday run because I had hip joint and hip bone pain on saturday. Took a short, 1 mile walk with wife and dogs but nothing taxing on saturday. Sunday wife and I took a 3.5 mile hike, actually more of a photo taking opportunity for her, but it was a beautiful day and her pictures were darn good. I did some stretching on sunday night to try to loosen things up, but today, monday, everything seemed to move into  my lower  back and I was really stiff and sore. So instead of the usual monday run, I just  walked 3 miles  at lunch. Worked hard at swinging my hips with each step and focusing mentally on pushing blood into the painful area to relax the muscles. Feeling much better tonight. Hope I am on to something.

No comments: