Friday, November 14, 2014

11-14-14

Good fitness week. Lunch  runs on monday and wednesday, yoga tuesday and thursday. The run days were nice fall days, temp in the 50s with pleasant sunshine. Times were 42 minutes on monday with a partner and 38 on wednesday, solo. Didn't push hard either day, just enjoyed being out.
The yoga days were equally good. Tuesday was marred slightly by an audible fart that no one in the room acknowledged, at least to my face. Nevertheless, I felt good and believe my general flexibility and balance to be significantly improved over the past year. Thursday was similarly positive and I noticed that instead of wishing the difficult poses could be over, I am enjoying them in the moment. Big change from the early days where I hung in more out of duty than enjoyment. It can be addictive and I think I am hooked.

No comments: