Sunday, January 18, 2015

7 minutes r better than no minutes

Finally met with my health coach after having to cancel our November meeting.  She is really interested in learning more about plant based eating and has an interest in joining a group of folks who meet weekly when possible and share our planty lunches with each other.  I have been sticking with my mostly early morning walks with neighbor friend  (and now occasionally the spousal unit which makes me so happy), more days than not each week...but not in sub zero weather. Coach introduced me to the 7 minute workout ap, (body weight exercises). So I started that this weekend, and as pathetic as it sounds, I feel the good kinda soreness after using muscles that have been on a siesta. Anyway, 7 minutes most days a week. That is my goal till my next visit with the coach next month.

No comments: