Friday, September 26, 2008

September 26, 2008

Pre-Work 3 rounds of 10-15 reps of

Overhead Squat with empty O-bar
Sit-up
Back-extension
Pull-up
Dip

Work

Push ups, 16, 17, 14, 14, max>19 This is the end of the 2nd week of the 100 push ups. Right now everything seems fine, but, I wonder if I'll have to repeat a week around 4 and 5, we'll see.

The Bear
Floor to Hang clean(full front squat), push press to back rack , back squat, to push press, to the floor, 7 reps (bar can’t rest on the ground between reps), 5 rounds (you can put the bar down between rounds)

Basically the Bear bit my butt. Flat out I couldn't do this. I started with too heavy a weight. Doing 7 reps is huge. I ended up doing 10 sets of 3, 10 pounds lighter than I started, just to try and save face.

Core 3 x 24
cable crunches
Cable Push Pull
Hyperextensions
supine hip marches
4 way neck machine

No comments: