Thursday, April 30, 2009

The vast emptiness of a 15 block meal plan.

Ok. So the progress has started again, down 16 pounds from the starting weight. It is nice to mark some progress. People have commented how lean my face is becoming. Not that that really helps -- I of course want to hear that my gut is becoming lean, alas. I noticed some veins showing just a little on my theighs which is motivating too, but, again, the point here is lose the gut. Perhaps, if I say it a few more times I can make it true.

15 blocks is right on the money for me. As I said the last time I posted on this getting an accurate bodyfat percentage really helps. I think we are really inclined to estimate our lean body weight high, and our fat low, particularly, if we have been working out for any length of time. I was estimating my lean body weight about 10 pounds more than it is. Seems like TV and roid monsters have really warped our self-perception. I think I'll keep the running thing going for a while. I'd like to get that down to about 3, 10 minute miles, and do some Hang Cleans, and some Core work. See if I can hold that for 6 weeks or so. I don't want to lose the strength just the fat.

No comments: