Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6 2009

Warm up

3-4 minutes on the treadmill, some push ups some OHS

Work out

3 Bars of Death

Dead lift 1.5x body weight, #275
Bench Press, body weight, 185#
Hang Clean Squats, .75x body weight, 135#

descending pyramid, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

"S" and I hit it as hard as we could. Compared to the folks at CFCM I guess we suck. I had to use straps to get the dead lift, otherwise, I would have been down to singles and it would have taken even longer. We did full hang Clean Squats, rather than Power Cleans, but I can't imagine how that adds so much time. It took us 40 minutes. I just don't get how they do it in 25 minutes. It isn't like we sat around between sets. Sets 8, 7, 6 are the toughest, and we did gasp for a little while between exercises, but, if it was as much as 2 minutes I'd be surprised. I guess I just have to take my hat of to those folks.

No comments: