Monday, September 28, 2009

September 28, 2009

Work out group 10 of us on a beautiful fall day. Weighted vest.

Warm up and Mobility
Standard fare.

Work

Kettlebell on the 40 yard line, kettelbell swings, descending pyramid, 10, 9, 8, ...
push ups on the goal line, ascending pyramid, 1, 2, 3,...
forward and backward run between the two

kettle bell on the 20 yard line, push press 5-10 reps
get ups on the goal line, 2-4 reps,
3 legged bear crawl between
6 cycles

The last circuit was just a series of modification in order to keep working. I thought my heart was going to explode on the 4th set, but, after some rest I was able to finish 2 more rounds, though heavily modified.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

No exploding allowed. Seriously. I will be miffed if I have come up there to do CPR on you! ;)