Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010 and New Author on board

So, as "ram" noted in the previous post I've invited him to contribute on this blog. First, and foremost he is, at 61, one of my fitness/wellness hero's. Second, he has a thoughtful, self-reflective, and philosophical bent that I think is a good fit. For the few of you who read the blog, please be patient while we sort out, how we contribute, how we organize posts, and so on. I hope the joint effort will create a richer and more interesting read.

5:30 at Littlefield's

20 minutes on the dreadmill, and 20 minutes on the elliptical thingy

Bench Press, 135#x12, 185#x8, 205#, 2x6, 185#x6, 135#x6
Wide grip pull ups, 3x5

Over in the corner of the pit I found a strong man log, so, on my way out I asked Wes, if it was ok for me to use it and he was good with it. So, I'm interested to try that monster out.



Work-out #2

Yoga.

No comments: