Thursday, March 14, 2013

3:14:13 PI DAY!

Yesterday, two of my roommates and I ran a 4.5 mile loop down to the river. Our school owns some land down along the Willamette River. There's a dock for the rowers and sailers to put in, but then about a quarter of a mile down there is a stretch of beach. This beach is known for the parties, which was quite evident from all the trash on the beach. Nevertheless, in the daylight -- with some distance from the foul smelling trash -- being by the water with my roommates was a great bonding experience. This morning I did yoga and felt everything in my quads. Living on top of a hill will do that to ya.

Heading to calc to crush this midterm, and although workouts didn't relieve that much stress for me this weekend because I was anticipating my "hell week," in the thick of things they serve their purpose well.

No comments: