Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4/2013

Field-house, weighted vest, sledge hammer, tractor tire those were the tools of the trade. Joined the workout group at warmup, said my hellos and then followed my own path. You've seen it here before: tire-flipping-run-hammer. The pyramid comes from the hammer, 1x7, 2x7,3x7,4x7,3x7.... Results in 7 rounds of exercise I did it straight through without rest and then jogged, wallowed, lumbered, 1/2 mile with vest and hammer, switched hands, every 100 yards. Not sure why I carried the hammer but it seemed like a thing to do. Folks are often fascinated to watch my workouts and frequently comment. Today I was invited to chop wood at someones home. I've actually had a person try to engage me in conversation while doing hill runs with a sandbag--maybe I really didn't look busy? Today felt good and strong.

So yes I've invited a couple of additional authors, ram introduced himself. As he points out he contributed in the past but had to stop. I think varied view points and varied activities will turn this into a conversation as well as a journal.

Just as guidelines the convention loosely is that workouts are titled with the days' date. Anna uses colons to distinguish hers from mine but yy/mm/dd, or most any variation, hell write it out long-hand, it just gives all those hundreds of readers a clue. RANTS get appropriate titles.

No comments: