Saturday, July 20, 2013

7-20-13

I want to catch up on the past couple of weeks. Using three different activities depending on time available. Lunch walks are first priority. They work for me and set a nice example for our wellness program at work. It's been 90+ for the last two weeks so the 3 mile route where we run up 2 hills and the last half mile have been satisfying. On a few days where I couldn't make the lunch event, I did a hill interval on the mountain bike after work. About 3.5 miles with 7 solid hill climbs with short downhill recoveries in between. Lungs and thighs really feel it. Lastly, rapid body weight workouts. Only about 20 minutes for twice through the routine. Brings muscle soreness if that is a test of worth. Seems I need a couple of days off a week, but am motivated the other 5 and like the three current options. Looking to keep it going.

1 comment:

Sisyphus said...

Yo, ram, tell me a bit about the exercises, and reps in your body weight circuits. K.