Sunday, January 5, 2014

1-3-14

Back at work. Yoga day today. All bailed but me so it was one on one with the instructor. She is at most 5 feet tall and not 100 pounds. Her style has a really nice flow and she is patient and encouraging. It doesn't seem like she is trying to torture me, but I really stuggle to keep up and figure that what I manage to do only remotely resembles her intended movement. It was a difficult hour. I had to ask for a break twice. The one thing I may have made progress on is Down Dog where I felt less under strain in the position, so am concluding that it is better than it was a month ago when it hurt. I'm sure it is me, not her and hope I will get better. It offers more strength work than I expected. Just have to improve my flexibility. Worthwhile winter goal.

No comments: