Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/4-1/5/2014

Raked a portion of the roof and shoveled the mess up.  Took about an hour, fair bit of shoulder work in that.

Cross country ski for two hours.  Beautiful sunny warm day 25 degrees.  We are supposed to get freezing rain tonight.  Then 44 degrees and rain tomorrow then back to the teens -- sounds like "ice" to me.

Back in the pool tomorrow.  I've taken some time to think about goals for the new year.  As most folks do.  Though I'm working backward from the outdoor activities I want to enjoy at least for the most part.  Like r.a.m. some of the "wellness" metrics enter into my thinking too.  In particular my pants shrunk a little so I need to shed a few pounds.  Probably would be good to think about what I eat as much as how much I eat.  I tend to follow, the pig, bear, raccoon diet, where I eat whatever and if it is too smelly to eat I roll in it.  I probably need to be a little more thoughtful about the eating part of that.  

No comments: