Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5-11-14

I actually want to cover from Saturday May 7 through today, tuesday May 11. Did a 2 mile walk with my wife on saturday. It was noteworthy mainly in the fact that she got so bugged with my badgering her to be more active that she decided to show me! In fact, she walked a hilly course fast and with no more puffing than me. My dedication and her talent would make an impressive person.

Sunday was a full gardening day. Hand turning over the vegetable garden and cleaning up some landscape beds. Hard work and I felt it Sunday night.

Was thinking about bagging the lunch run on monday, but my work mates were compelling and I went. It felt good. Time for our 3 mile loop was 40:08, best this year.

Today, tuesday, was yoga day. Heavy sweat and didn't bail out of anything, except for the balance poses I fell out of. Major achievement getting into side crow on both sides and holding them for 10-15 seconds. First time.

So, a good string of activity and put some nagging work issues behind me. Feeling content tonight.

No comments: