Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6/17/2014

Swim thang.  I'm totally dumbfounded that I didn't drown... I actually remembered how to swim.  I went for half an hour and called it good.  I have no idea how far I went just the elapsed time.  Breast, crawl, breast, side/side, crawl -- lather, rinse, repeat.

So last Thursday I saw the PCP and we declared a small victory against the pneumonia.  I was still struggling with the asthma however.  So, we agreed on a script for an inhaler of stuff that helps with the inflammation.  With the exception of Saturday I've not used the albuterol inhaler.  Like I mentioned cutting the wood with the chainsaw set me back.  But, I think I'll be able to go at it again next Saturday and work harder for longer.  These two work outs show that the medication is working and the rest is up to me.

No comments: