Saturday, March 29, 2014

3-29-14

I've had a nasty dose of bronchitis and a bronchial infection that pretty much flattened me for the last 2+ weeks. At least during that time the snow went away and daytime temps are pretty consistently above freezing, opening up the outdoors again. Tate and I went on our neighborhood 3 mile interval today, my first real exercise since getting sick. It felt good to flush my lungs and I hope help to put this thing behind me. Next week is going to  be in the 50s and I want to  be ready to get back to lunch time intervals at work. It looks like spring is finally  getting the  upper hand. This morning, we saw the ice receding and multiple herons, buffle heads, mergansers, Canada geese and a beaver from our dock. Looking forward to the spring energy surge this year.

No comments: